Sure, dryer sheets are made to freshen your clothes in the dryer…but did you know that they can be used all around your house? Check out these 5 alternative uses that will be sure to make dryer sheets your newest best friend.
- Deodorizes: Throw a dryer sheet into your gym bag, backpack, and your shoes to keep everything smelling nice and fresh.
- Reduces Static: Rub a dryer sheet on your clothes or even your hair to get rid of that annoying static cling.
- Removes Dust: Trade your traditional duster in for one of your trusty dryer sheets.. A dryer sheet is the perfect duster for anything around your house because they absorb static like a pro.
- Sharpens scissors: Are your scissors not cutting as well as when you first bought them? Try wiping them with your best friend the dryer sheet to make them just like new.
- Cleans showers: Scrub y0ur shower with a dryer sheet to remove nasty soap scum.
Do you have other tips? Let us know, we’d love to hear them!